We, at Naturally High, believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. If you do not agree with any of the points below, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Naturally High may share your sensitive information with third parties to support your ongoing healthcare. If you do not agree to any of the conditions below, we will not be able to coordinate your healthcare with that provided by other providers which means the healthcare provided by us may be less effective.
- I consent to my sensitive information being shared with other healthcare providers, whose details I have provided
- I consent to my sensitive information being shared with my GP if appropriate
Marketing & information Data
Naturally High would like to contact you occasionally by email with promotional offers, information on upcoming events and activities, and newsletters.
- I would like to receive regular newsletters
Naturally High seeks to continuously improve our practice through professional and educational development, a key part of which is sharing case histories with our peers through clinical supervision, online forums, discussion groups, conferences, lectures, published in trade/medical journals or online professional sites. Your name, address and contact details will never be shared.
- I consent to my data being used for the purpose of professional development:
- I consent to my data being used for educational purposes.
You can withdraw your consent to any of the points above at any time by emailing email@example.com